Quality Assurance System
The overall UMS basically aims to build a centralized and integrated quality assurance system. Therefore, at the university level since 2005 there was established a work unit under the name of Quality Assurance Center (now changed its name to Quality Assurance Institution (LJM)). To assist the tasks of the LJM unit, whereas in Prodi Maksi UMS was conducted by the Chairman of Quality Assurance Program of Graduate Program (KPMPs) as internal quality assurance, Pascasarsajana Program has quality manual and standard operation procedure which fulfill the standard of ISO 9001: 2008. Then respectively the study program throughout UMS was appointed a Chairman of Quality Assurance Program of Study, with the main tasks: (1) as a member of LJM: (a) Together with LJM build quality assurance system in UMS as a whole; (b) Implement monitoring and evaluation (monev) functions of certain fields assigned by university leaders; (c) Coordinate with the LJM to undertake the tasks at the study program level; (2) As an element of Department / Prodi: (a) Assisting the leader in establishing the host system in the Study Program; (b) Implementing the monitoring and evaluation function of certain areas assigned by the head of the study program; (c) Assisting the leadership in the manufacture and improvement of manual documents of work procedures and instructions; (d) Assisting the leadership in establishing mechanisms and instruments for recording the academic staff’s academic activity data such as teaching, research, article writing, community service; (e) Perform monitoring and performance evaluation at the department level such as: recording the findings in the implementation of PBM, completing the quality board.
The development and development of quality assurance conducted by LJM since 2005 refers to the Higher Education Quality Assurance System (SMP-PT) designed by the Directorate General of Higher Education of the Ministry of National Education. To support the system, since 2006 (and later revised in 2009) the UMS (through LJM) has produced a quality document of the Muhammadiyah Surakarta University, which comprises:
- Quality policyQuality Goals,
Quality System Procedures, which include:Quality Procedures of Document and Data Control System (PM-UMS / 01)
Quality Management System Review Procedure (PM-UMS / 02)
Quality Control System Quality Control Procedure (PM-UMS / 03)
Quality Procedures System Non-Conformity, Correction and Prevention Measures (PM-UMS / 04)
Internal Audit System Quality Procedure (PM-UMS / 06)
- Standard Operating Procedure, SOP).
- Procedures of Academic Activities
- Input Lectures:
- Identification of Academic Activities Process of Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta
- Learning Quality System Procedure (PSM-PBM-UMS-P3AI-09; old code)
- Work Procedures Record Implementation Data PBM (PK-UMS-KaPMP-09; old code)
- Procedure of Promotion of Admissions (PIK-UMS / 01)
- New Student Admission Selection Procedures (Achievement and Regular Path) (PIK-UMS / 02-03)
- New Student Registration and Registration Procedure (PIK-UMS / 04)
- Procedures for the Implementation of Ta’aruf Period (MASTA) (PIK-UMS / 05)
- Academic Introduction Program Procedure (PPA) (PIK-UMS / 05)
- Transfer Student Admission Procedure (PIK-UMS / 06)
- Lecturer Recruitment Procedure (PIK-UMS / 08)
- Employee Recruitment Procedures (PIK-UMS / 09)
- Lecturing Process
- Curriculum Development Procedure (PPK-UMS / 01)
- Procedures for Formulating Silabi and RMP (PPK-UMS / 02)
- Academic Supervision Procedures (PPK-UMS / 08)
- Course Preparation Procedures (PPK-UMS / 10)
- Lecturing Procedure (KDP-UMS / 10)
- Job Training Procedures / Field Learning Practices (PPK-UMS / 12)
- Final Procedure / Thesis (PPK-UMS / 13)
- Review Test Procedure Procedure (PPK-UMS / 14)
- Implementation Procedures and Examination Control System (PPK-UMS / 15-16)
- Procedure of Correction of Exam Result and Value Processing (PPK-UMS / 17)
- Judicial Procedures of Semester Value (PPK-UMS / 18)
- Drop Out Student Procedures (PPK-UMS / 20)
- Procedures for Temporary Leave (PPK-UMS / 21)
- Lecture Stop Procedure (PPK-UMS / 21)
- Troubled Student Dismissal Procedure (PPK-UMS / 22)
- Procedure of Submission of Study Program Development Plan (RPPS) (PPK-UMS / 30)
- Procedure for Submission of Faculty Development Plan (RPF) (KDP-UMS / 31)
- Disbursement Procedure of RIT RPPS-RPF Budget (PPK-UMS / 32)
- RPPS Reporting Procedure (PPK-UMS / 33)
- RPF Reporting Procedure (KDP-UMS / 34)
- Procedure of Students Moving to Other Universities (PPK-UMS / 35)
- Implementation Procedures Short Semester (PPK-UMS / 36)
- Lecturer Performance Appraisal Procedure (PPK-UMS / 37)
- Lecturing Output
- Graduation Judicial Procedure (POK-UMS / 01)
- Graduation and Strata 1 Graduation Procedures (POK-UMS / 03)
- Diploma and Transcript Legalization Procedures (POK-UMS / 06-07)
- Procedures of Research Activities and Community Service
- Proposal Procedure Proposal Research (PP2M-UMS / 01)
Proposal Procedure Proposal Devotion (PP2M-UMS / 02)
Procedure of Assessment of UMS Internal Fund Research Proposal (PP2M-UMS / 03)
Procedure of Assessing Proposal of Internal Fund Service of UMS (PP2M-UMS / 04)
Reporting Procedure of Research Result and Scientific Publication (PP2M-UMS / 05)
- Procedures of General Administration Activities
- Procurement Procedure of RPPS / RPF (PAU-UMS / 01)
- Building Maintenance and Maintenance Procedures (PAU-UMS / 02)
- Water Treatment and Maintenance Procedure (PAU-UMS / 03)
- Garden and Environment Maintenance and Maintenance Procedures (PAU-UMS / 04)
- Instruksi Kerja, yang telah dibua
- a. Improvement of inputs is done by determining the TPA score and the TOEP equivalent to be met is 425, as well as the interview process to ensure the commitment of prospective students in the completion of the study.
b. The learning process is structured and students are required to attend 75%.
c. Currently, for the completion of the final project, students are required to take 3 stages, namely exam proposal thesis, result seminar, and thesis exam.
d. Conduct a review and updating curriculum that responds to future needs.
e. The addition of facilities reference books and supporting tools of teaching and learning process implementation.
f. Student involvement in research programs and community service collaboration with lecturers.
g. Conducting training on improving English language competence for candidalumni.
h. Conducting various discussions, both on a national and international scale
i. Hold discussion of research results from alumni, along with lecturers, and students.
- t dan dijalankan adalah:
- Instrukci Kerja Input Data Monitoring PBM (IK-IDMP / UMS / LJM / 09 atau IK-UMS-KaPMP-01)
- Instruksi Kerja Access Data Monitoring PBM (IK-UMS-KaPMP-02)Instruksi Kerja Peng-input-an Nilai (IK-UMS-KaPMP-03)
Efforts to ensure the sustainability of the program, particularly in terms of:
|1. Efforts to increase the interest of prospective students
Increased interest in prospective students is enhanced through:
2. Efforts to improve management quality
Improved quality management both in the field of education and teaching, research and community service and administration and finance, conducted through:
3. Efforts to improve the quality of graduates
Improving the quality of graduates is done by always maintaining the quality of input, process, and output that includes:
4. Efforts of implementation and partnership cooperation
To ensure the implementation of partnership cooperation, Prodi Maksi do the following:
5. Efforts and achievements derive funding from competitive grants
Efforts that have been made by the Master of Accounting Program in order to obtain a competitive grant fund include:
a. Establishment of research team
Prodi Maksi has established a research team with the aim of reaching research funds both from institutions and from outside institutions.
b. Lecturers discussion group
Routinely Prodi Maksimelakukan lecturers discussions with the agenda mempesentasikan research results based on research teams that have been formed. The research team was formed based on their respective skill areas, namely: financial accounting, tax accounting, public sector accounting, sharia accounting, and auditing.
c. Submission of research grant proposals.
Prodi Maksimendorong lecturers to conduct research with the aim of grabbing a competitive research grant. One form of encouragement is to provide opportunities and funds for lecturers to present their research proposals in routine scientific activities held regularly every 3 months.
d. Workshoppengabdian to the community
This activity is intended for lecturers to have a deep understanding and strategy to obtain competitive grants for community service.